Sunday, August 1, 2010

embarassed@i-race.pune

More than embarassment, it was possibly an alarm call for more embarassments that would follow if I do not act now... May be I would have done (a little) better but for my concourse with 'Jerry Maguire' late at night yesterday, or the confluence of hostile elements into blood stream during the concourse, may be I would have done better with few less years (and few less inches), but no excuses.. 40 min for 3.5 miles way to weak a case to fight for. Its time I take cognizance of the situation and resolve (and keep the resolution, as I did for participatio in i-race 2010, despite the adversaries) to improve.. lets put on the running shoes man!!

1 comment:

  1. Dont' worry dude...we will put some realistic goals for ourselves...let's meet on every weekends morning at Univ...we will just keep on running so that we can finish 21 km in this years Pune marathon...
    what say?

    ReplyDelete